Gardening Tutorial Starting from Seeds, Let’s Do the Following Steps!
BONSERNEWS.com – Gardening is one of the hobbies of many people, a large enough yard will make you excited about making a mini garden.
You can start by growing chilies, tomatoes, onions or spinach. Prepare seedlings or seeds and planting media.
You don’t need to bother to start gardening, start from seeds the easy way.
Also Read: Geger! Banjarnegara residents find bodies in vegetable gardens
The first steps of gardening from seed:
• Fill the seedling tray with cocopeat planting medium
• Select the desired seeds
• Make holes in the planting medium as deep as a finger
• Enter sufficient seeds and cover again
• Don’t forget to water it with enough water
Tutorial on growing red spinach:
Also Read: Alda Elfariani’s Short Story: Forget It – 2
1. Give a hole in the rockwool
2. The spinach seeds grow upwards, so 1 box of rockwool is given 10-15 seeds